RE:GOOD

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

CarrollTowerCX

RE:GOOD

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Hello Girls and Boys,

Here is a snap of Our Wonderful and Talented little Violinist taking a skiing break several years ago.
I would title this photo,"Good To The Last Drop!)

I love these candid shots!

CX

google vm-15 by jrmclemore1, on Flickr
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Re: RE:GOOD

Post by zeta »

Where did you find this?....i think that girl is not Vanessa.
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Erzeta,

I found this 8 or 9 months ago on a Google photo site. What reminded me of this photo is that I just received a copy of it from the Number 1 man, who should know that it is really Vanessa-Mae!
Personally, I am 100% sure it is indeed Our Vanessa, taking a break. After looking at thousands of images of Vanessa and the 550 actual 8x10 photos in my personal collection, (Using a Magnifying Glass) I am very confident it is She!

CX
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

Its is difficult for me to think she is Vanessa...you dont see many people having a snack in that possition....it's funny.

Where is that? it seems a train station or something....because there are people walking around the ground.
Lorjou
Veteran

Post by Lorjou »

I saw this pic a while ago mixed in with a few others on fanpix or something similar. If my memory serves this was just a random picture from the same contributor and not Vanessa-Mae. There were some other shots of the same person dancing around and it was not vm. Maybe just take a look at the shape of the ear of the person in the picture compared to vm to see if you think it is her...?
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Lorjou,

I would be interested in seeing the other photos of this person you say you saw dancing around. Do you remember what site they were from?

Earlier today I actually started to find Pix of V-M's left ear to compare, But I got distracted by other things. I will resume tomorrow. Also I have asked Xanthippe for his opinion.

But if you can remember the site, let me know.

I would say if it is Vanessa it was taken a few years ago? Around a ski lift station? She is of the right size and build, Dressed for cold weather. Her forehead, eyebrow and eye remind me a lot of Vanessa.Also her hands. Then of course the photo was annotated as being Vanessa-Mae. I have seen this photo in several places.

CX
Lorjou
Veteran

Post by Lorjou »

If I remember I'll let you know. I don't think this is a ski lift station btw. No ski attire.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I don't think this girl is our Vanessa-Mae. True, there is some resemblance but nevertheless I don't think it is Vanessa-Mae. The scene looks like a few school girls hanging out in between classes.
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Xanthippe,

It may not be Vanessa, but as for school, the halls seem to be too narrow. All the schools I had attended, had much wider halls. Just a thought.

CX
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

It seems to be in a stairwell. It can well be a school, imo.
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Xanthippe,

Yes, it seems to be. But in my schools the stairways and landings were wide enough for five people abreast to allow ascending and descending at the same time when classes changed. These are rather narrow. But you are probably right.

CX