RE: "NOTICE"--- V-M 2014 BIRTHDAY GREETING--- "NOTICE"

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

CarrollTowerCX

RE: "NOTICE"--- V-M 2014 BIRTHDAY GREETING--- "NOTICE"

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Hello Boys & Girls,

Rijko, has offered me the opportunity to continue our VMF birthday greeting to our Violin Princess, Vanessa-Mae, starting this year for her 36th birthday, October 27, 2014. I have accepted the challenge.

If anyone has any questions for Vanessa or thoughts on the subject, please contact me here or on my "PM". Any suggestions would be most welcome.

I will try and live up to Rijko's former excellence.

CX

PS: Nothing political nor anything about the Olympic dispute will be considered.
Thank you.
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Re: RE: "NOTICE"--- V-M 2014 BIRTHDAY GREETING--- "NOTICE"

Post by zeta »

But...she did not reply the last one!....what about those questions!. Maybe she doesn't want more from us. Perhaps, I think this could be a little bit embarrassing, trying the same thing over again. I guess. Either way, I am not really sure whether it's a good idea to carry on with the list or not.
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

I still remember a few of our questions from last year!
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

zeta wrote:But...she did not reply the last one!....what about those questions!. Maybe she doesn't want more from us. Perhaps, I think this could be a little bit embarrassing, trying the same thing over again. I guess. Either way, I am not really sure whether it's a good idea to carry on with the list or not.
I've always decided for myself that I would stop with the bday projects when Vanessa-Mae did not react anymore.

CarrollTowerCX wanted to continue nevertheless, that is his choice. I hope she reacts but I have no idea if she will.

I mentioned before in another topic that I think her career is over, and discontinuing the bday projects seems to be appropriate for me. But if anyone wants to continue it, that is fine with me.
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Zeta,

As you can see our Violin Princess DID answer our 2013 questions. I knew she would not neglect her Best Fans!

I will bow out of the birthday message this year and we will have Xanthippe back in charge to do his wonderful job.

BTW, the present will be the same Violin Shadow Box as planned.

CX