Fans compilations for a 'Best of Vanessa-Mae' cd - your personal selection

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Ok, here is the basic brute force method to collect the files that is very simple.

Click this Link, an explorer window should open. Size the window so you can see your desktop or a destination folder. Click/Hold & drag the file you want to your desktop or folder. The file will then download to that location.

Note: when dragging a little "+" should ride along showing you are copying. Please don't move file (no "+").
If you are asked for an ID and/or password, use "temp.on-d.net" & "weird".
Your welcome to check out the other files too.
Glenn
losthk

Post by losthk »

GLENN.. I LUB YA!!<3
§ÚªÎ¦º°Õ*sniff sniff*<=vic
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

with a limited hard disk size and a slow connection, it's impossible for me to download the files. :btear:
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Hello, when collecting files from This Video's Link or This Press-Kit Link please copy the files. DO NOT move them. If you move them to your hard drive no one else can get them and I must upload again. Please be curtious in your method. Use D&D (drag & drop) method, dont hold the "shift" key. See my post a few above for visual details to know if you got it right. If you do accidently move a file, please put it back. Sorry about my finger-wag at you'all.
Glenn
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

eva03 wrote:with a limited hard disk size and a slow connection, it's impossible for me to download the files. :btear:
hey I know what you mean. i hate downloading when its so slow. I want a faster modem...;)
MSam
VMF Reg

Post by MSam »

Again, a good topic I want to comment on!

1. Art of War
2. Toccata and Fugue
3. Destiny
4. Nessun Dorma
5. Im a Doun for Lack O' Johnnie
6. Storm
7. I Feel Love
8. Bach Street Prelude
9. Reflection
10. Classical Gas
11. Contradanza
12. White Bird
13. SPRING: I. Allegro
14. Happy Valley
15. Devil's Trill
16. Red Hot

I thought The Best of Vanessa Mae was well planned. I cant beleive they missed Red Hot and Classical Gas though - what were they thinking!? Included Reflection instead of one of the Four Season movments. Reflection was popular on Mulan, and its the only single that wasnt included! Replaced Aurora with Classical Gas. As much as I like Aurora, its not as fantastic as Classical Gas!