Did she do it? - A particular song

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

nameless

Post by nameless »

back to the main question is her version different to the one of Bach.. yes it is. she plays it in d-minor which bach doesnt aswell on the violin player i believe its on the violin player aswell on the new best off cd its different. its in d-minor, bit more technical added aswell a bit faster so more pushed towards the newer audience i would say.
ive bought lately a bunch of her cd's as i got annoyed of having a few singles but couldnt get Art of War for example which i totally do love. and no i got her cd's i figured out there are even more good songs of her like Temptation aswell Aurora (great idea and music behind that one btw)

ie get teh cd ^^
Somewhere in the darkness is my real self, or is it that the darkness is within me?
Forgive me for who i am ... ..
gaven
VMF Reg

Post by gaven »

Hi all :grouphug:

I had never herd of Vanessa Mae before I had downloaded some of her songs from easynews.com now i have
The Classic album 1,2,&3
The Classic collection, (triple album)
The Violin Player
Storm
The Best of Vanessa Mae
The Best of Vanessa Mae (Chinese relise I'm led to beleve, double album)
All baught legally :)
So I'm all for downloading freebies from the net :)
gaven
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

I am still willing to share but do stay away from MP3's as y'all really should buy the CD's. I have offered videos but that is different as you cannot buy them.

I am glad to hear comment about Ayumi Hamasaki. Ayu is an amazing talent.
Ayu has released nearly 100 CD, Singles & DVD's now.
"Ayumi Hamasaki / A museum - 30th single collection live" Buy Link is a good collective concert DVD introduction to her.
caution, this DVD is region 2 NTSC.(Japan & Europe only, well Europe maybe as they are Pal format)

If you want to talk more on this, open a topic in Chit Chat.
Glenn